Saturday, February 4, 2006

WINTER STORM WATCH HERE

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 4

In the rush of daily living it's easy

to forget all the remarkable people,

real or fictional, who have been part of your life.

But if you just imagine they are near for a moment,

you will realize that anyone who ever

touched your heart is always with you,

patiently waiting to emanate warmth and

support whenever your remember to think of them.

Barbara Sher

Good Morning !

All is very quiet here this morning – it’s the quiet before the storm. The weather folks are advising us that we may get the worst winter storm of the season . Our rain will turn to snow by evening and it’ll be much colder.

We have been so spoiled here that the thoughts of lots of snow just doesn’t seem possible.

I have a long list of TO DO’S today and in the middle of catching up around here, my youngest and his wife are taking me to lunch. DDIL#6 still comes back home every so often to see her orthodontist and this is the weekend for that. I hope they can make it back home before the BIG snow tonight.

The big news yesterday was that my SUNSHINE babes are moving. DS#4 got a very nice promotion with his company, but it means that they’ll be moving. They’ll be having lots to do in the coming days. As always, they are too far away for me to help, so I’ll be praying for them.

They’ll still be in the southern part of the U.S. and  a few hours closer to home, but not many. No matter where they live, they’ll still be my ‘SUNSHINE’ babes as they fill my heart with lots of smiles!

I hope you all are blessed today with lots of smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart!

 MA

Today’s Thought --

The only thing that you can carry with you

on your travels is your heart.

Fill your heart with good things

and good things will follow you

for the rest of your life.

Scott Murray

  www.graphicgarden.com   provided the bunny graphics today !

No comments: