Friday, February 24, 2006

IT'S FRIDAY !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 24

Everyone has his own little niche

Now matter how tiny or small,

For every life has a purpose

Or we wouldn’t be here at all.

Helen Steiner Rice

The Lord has made everything for its purpose. Proverbs 16:4

GOOD MORNING !

After working a week of 10 hour days, I’m really ready for the weekend. I got to bed early last night and probably will again tonite. ***BIG SMILE***

I’m blessed with a beautiful wind chime on the front porch and when I’m on the computer or in my bedroom, you can here it playing in the wind. When the wind blows it makes beautiful music to wake up to or to go to sleep to. DD and her hubby got it for me several years ago.

The cold winds of winter are supposed to return again this weekend! Again ! It seems our weather is stuck in a rut. We did had a few days of sunshine and above freezing this week.

I hope your day is filled with a fewsmiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Antique smiles are valuable—so are newborn & middle aged ones.

 

    www.graphicgarden.com   provided the bears today !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH yes how I m wanting warm nice sunny days with no cold wind.

Anonymous said...

And here's a smile back to you!

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of wind chimes too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with smiles. : ) : ) : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

may you have a restful weekend :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend and may the time go ever so slowly for you so that you can savour each and every precious minute. Your wind chimes sound so pretty. The spring flowers are all out here, so spring will be coming soon, even where you live.