Monday, February 20, 2006

BACK TO WORK !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 20

If I have brought a gleam of light

To cheer a darkened day,

If I held out a friendly hand

To help along the way.

Then in these acts of kindness done

It is not me you see,

But glimpses of that Loving One

Who chose to dwell in me.

Found in a Christian Newsletter

GOOD MORNING !

I’m sipping the good hot coffee and waking up to another cold morning in northern Ohio today. I’ll be off to work shortly and will put in another long 10 hour day. The banks and the post office are closed due to President’s Day so that will eliminate 2 jobs that I usually do at work.

I’ll have to think about cleaning out some more old files in the backroom to keep busy . I know that soon the good weather will come and our work will get busy again and then I’ll be paying for the quiet times. For now though, I just enjoy it!

I stayed up too late last night waiting for my sheets to dry so I could make my bed and go to bed. I thought I had turned the dryer on and when I went to take them out – I found out I didn’t! Opps!

DD and I did find our March purses when we went shopping yesterday and come March I’ll have a picture for you ! For now I’ll let you know – they are very green!

Well, I’m off for another glorious day on the Way ! I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

***BIG SMILE ***

MA

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Smiles are unbreakable—and mend broken hearts.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I do that dryer thing and also sit a pot of water on the stove to boil and having turn on the  burner makes me so mad LOL

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see your March purse..... I like my February one so much I may keep it for March too.... unless of coarse I find a pretty green one I can't do without. we'll see  :) Hope your day is nice, Sandra

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the March purse! we're working too, today, in Montana. Enjoy

betty

Anonymous said...

Wow, your washer and dryer works? I guess you didn't get it at LousyStore. LOL!

God bless,
Angela