Sunday, February 12, 2006

Suddenly Sunday !

CHAPTER 2, PAGE 12

Sometimes…even the best of us get stressed out

Sometimes…we could all use a break

Sometimes…laughter can solve the problem

Sometimes…a light heart can save the day

Sometimes…a carefree attitude can free the soul

Sometimes…a smile can warm the coldest of hearts

Sometimes…the right words can change the situation

Sometimes…it’s just not enough…

Sometimes…there is nothing you can do

Sometimes…you just have to pray

ALWAYS

God will listen

GOOD MORNING !

God must have been listening to the folks here in northern Ohio as he has blessed us with a Home and Garden Show to go to. That’s where I’m going after church today. It is so grand to walk in the door and smell flowers !

It will take us the better part of the day to walk around and see everything and I know I’ll come home tired out. But it will be lovely. My two dulcimer buddies and I go every year. We wouldn’t miss it as we are so tired of winter and it helps to get rid of the blahs and think about Spring coming !

***BIG SMILE***

The show is at the IX Center out by the Cleveland airport and that’s not very far from here. Here’s a link if you’d like to see where we are going

http://www.homeandflower.com/media-photos.html

We are supposed to have some snow showers today and I hope the roads don’t get slippery. I will have lots of pictures tomorrow for you all to see.

Sometimes just a friendly smile

can warm our hearts and cheer us

So I send to you hugs and smiles

enough to fill your entire day

I hope they bring you happiness

in some small and special way,

MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Be your own florist: wreathe your face in smiles.

 

  www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

No comments: