Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Last Day of January

CHAPTER 1,PAGE 31

Some people are too tired

to give you a smile,

so give them one of yours

as no one needs a smile

as much as the one who

has no more to give!

Author Unknown To Me

GOOD MORNING !

I’ve got my cat purring away in my lap this morning. She thinks that I sit down here in front of the computer just to hold her every morning. Little does she know that holding her is just a side benefit of what I’m really doing. See I am capable of doing more than one thing at a time.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day yesterday and I know I keep talking about the weather, but it’s so unbelieveable that I have to let you know. We were in the low 50’s again.

***BIG SMILE***

Today will bring us a cold front with a little rain / snow mix and that is more like January. February begins tomorrow and another Chapter in my book will begin. I can hardly wait to see what it will bring. Life is such a great mystery!

I hope your day is blessed with lots of smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY --

If you don’t have anything nice to say, just SMILE!

 

Cat graphics by:

www.graphicgarden.com

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes finally thru the first month. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like Feburary is hard to get thru. it drags and its a short month. Lets see what hte ground hog says lol

Anonymous said...

January always seemed like a slow month when I was younger; now that I'm older, it just speeds by and after its over, it seems like school is over too (they get out end of May here). So time really does seem to move quicker the older I get.

On to chapter 2 tomorrow! I've enjoyed reading chapter one of your life in this new year.

betty

Anonymous said...

It's been dark all day here.....rain off and on but I like this when I can stay in and just be cozy. Makes me less guilty if I feel like doing nothing. : )
Angela