Wednesday, January 18, 2006

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 18

JUST FOR TODAY,

...smile at a stranger

...listen to someone's heart

...drop a coin where a child can find it

...learn something new, then teach it to someone

...tell someone you're thinking of them

...hug a loved one

...don't hold a grudge

...don't be afraid to say "I'm sorry" .

..look at a child, and tell them how great they are

...don't kill that spider in your house, he's just lost so show him the way out

...look beyond the face of a person into their heart

...make a promise, and keep it

...call someone, for no reason, to just say "Hi"

...show kindness to an animal

...stand up for what you believe in

...smell the rain, feel the breeze, listen to the wind

...use all your senses to their fullest .

..cherish all your TODAYS

 

Today you were thought about by me....

GOOD MORNING !

Lots of rain yesterday and this morning there is snow on the ground. I did go out to eat dinner with ‘my old camping buddy’ and that was good! I don’t usually eat much in the evening, but I did myself proud with a very nice meal. Lots of evenings I get by with a bowl of cereal. I found one of the instant oatmeals that has dates and walnuts in it. That’s is good!

Today will be colder with more snow they say. Work is so quiet that it reminds me of my house.

***BIG SMILE***

May your day be blessed with lots of smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

 

Thought for today –

 

Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day

Lawrence Welk

 

  www.graphicgarden.com   provided the graphics today    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah they actually canceled school here today yippe still no white roads icy mostly. I ownt feel ove the hump day till I get bonez surgery done tomorrow then I ll feel over hte hump my fur babies all done with vets and all.

Anonymous said...

Lovely post :)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Love your cheerful attitude :)

Enjoy the day....

betty

Anonymous said...

Young lady, you must eat more than oatmeal for dinner. When I lived alone before my kids moved in, I'd spend a few hours cooking on the weekends and putting my food in the freezer for dinners during the week because I knew I'd be too tired to cook after work. Those freezer bags that you can put in boiling water are just great. Oatmeal is healthy but not every night. You need your veggies and proteins. (I'm so bossy....LOL). : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

Raining here today too... Hoping enough to allow some snow on the lower elevations of the mountains so we can take the boys in the next week or so...
Have a great Thursday!!
Linda :)