Monday, January 9, 2006

NO JOURNALS 4-6 IN THE MORNING !

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 10

I'm doing tomorrows entry tonite because the alerts informed me that we'll be having a journal outage from 4-6 in the morning and 5 o'clock am is when I usually do my daily entry.

GOOD MORNING !

A few ‘WINTER’ quotes for you today …

Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I love this one, as it totally relates to me! After I get home from work, I put my pj’s on.

The balance of nature is reached when heating the house costs as much as going south for the winter

James H. McGavran

I’ve not entirely reached this point yet, but the gas bill for heating my house keeps going up, up, up.

What fire could ever equal the sunshine of a winter's day?

Henry David Thoreau

This one is sooooo true. When that sun comes out, I am a different person.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Don’t we already know this one…If we want a sunny day, we often have to make our own sunshine !

***BIG SMILE***

The weatherman says we should actually see some sun here today !

May the good Lord bless your day with some sunny thoughts to warm your heart and some smiles for all you meet !

MA

One kind word can warm three winter months

Japanese Proverb

 

Winter Friends provided by

 

    www.cutecolors.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like hte cost of heating funny which is almost true so its almost sad. Yes I normally do alot of journals then as its quiet so kind of a bummer for me

Anonymous said...

have a good Tuesday! I didn't get an alert that there wasn't going to be journals between 4:00 and 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. Interesting.

betty