Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'M OFF TO THE STROLL

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 28

Every gardener knows

that under the cloak of winter lies a miracle...

a seed waiting to sprout, a bulb opening to the light,

a bud straining to unfurl.

And the anticipation nurtures our dream.

Barbara Winkler

Good Morning !

On my way to work Friday morning I saw a sign flashing on the side of the road that said: THINK SPRING ! It was for a lawnmower store, but it sure caught my eye ! I am so ready for Spring ! It’s been there for a couple of weeks now. Maybe I mentioned it before. The days are slowly getting longer and the mild January weather we’ve had makes you think Spring is just around the corner.

I’m off this morning for my Stroll for Epilepsy ! I managed to get one pledge – from my boss at work so I’m in and registered. We are strolling inside a Mall so the weather isn’t an issue, but I’m thankful for the nice weather we’re having as it’s quite a drive down there.

I’ll have pictures tomorrow !

***BIG SMILE***

May your day be filled with smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY !

A smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.

  SPRING GRAPHICS BY:     www.cutecolors.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah nice you get to windwo shop while you stroll ;>}

Anonymous said...

Happy Strolling!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing the pictures tomorrow! Enjoy your stroll :)

and you are right; the days are getting longer.....I looked out yesterday at about 5:15 p.m. and said "wow, still light"; a month ago, it would have been dark at that time

betty