Saturday, January 14, 2006

SNOWY SATURDAY!

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 14   

 

Every day I live I see

How great the world God made for me.

The ever changing seas and skies,

The birds and all the butterflies.

 

The rainbow high above the trees,

Just to think, God gave me these.

He made the rows of yellow corn,

The sunrise on a winter morn,

 

Frosty windowpanes that glow

Reflecting light upon the snow.

Spider webs outlined in dew,

The dear Lord even made these, too.

 

The world is full of everything

Man needs to cause his heart to sing.

Every day I live I find Beauty of a different kind,

For God, it's very plain to see,

Outdid Himself for you and me

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

The last of my Christmas decorations gets packed away today. I left the Nativity Set up for Epiphany which our church celebrated last Sunday and the Christmas clock has been hanging on the wall faithfully chiming out Christmas songs every hour. I am going to miss that clock. I’ve been looking for a different one to take it’s place, but haven’t found one yet.

I always try to find some little thing to brighten up my day, like my January purse, and use any excuse I can find to smile. Keeping focused on my blessings (which are listed on the right hand side bar) is a sure way to bring some sunshine in to what would otherwise be a dull and dreary day.

The act of smiling is a gift that gives a little piece of joy and sunshine to brighten another's day

MA

Thought for today -

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness

Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

GRAPHICS BY:

  www.graphicgarden.com    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know there are clocks that have birds that sing. that might be nice.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the idea about the puzzle part. :) I too have my Netivity set up and the clock that plays Christmas songs... I have to replace it with the one I have where different birds sing the hour... :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your Saturday. My mom always left up the Nativity set until after the Epiphany too.

betty