Friday, January 27, 2006

It's FRIDAY ! MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 27

    

Give yourself a perfect day.

Do what makes you happiest.

Look upon what gives you joy.

Speak to those who warm your heart.

Listen to that which lifts your spirit.

Surround yourself with sights and sounds and people who give you pleasure.

For all the happiness you give to others all year long,

give yourself a perfect day.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Yesterday it was in the mid 30's here but the SUN was shinning most of the day !  Today, it'll be partly cloudy, but a little warmer yet.  I still haven't got to use my snow shovel that I got for Christmas, but winter isn't over until March...so I'm sure I will.

Friday's are always full of anticipation for me.  I'm looking forward to spending Saturday with family.  I'm not looking forward to the long drive to get there, but it'll be worth it.

***BIG SMILE***

I hope your day is filled with lots of smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

Don’t start your day by supposin’

That trouble is just ahead.

It’s better to stop supposin’

And start with a prayer instead.

Helen Steiner Rice

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear today is suppsoe to be sunny and warmer. but yes even on a 30
s day sun make such a difference

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend and time spent with family and friends!

we, too, haven't had to use our snow shovel yet this month; scary for Montana

betty

Anonymous said...

Drive safely!! and have a great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your family weekend. : )
Have a wonderful weekend,
Angela