Sunday, January 15, 2006

SUDDENLY SUNDAY

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 15

There may be days when

you get up in the morning

and things aren't the way

you had hoped they would be.

That's when you have to tell yourself

that things will get better.

There are times when people

disappoint you and let you down,

but those are the times

when you must remind yourself

to trust your own judgments and opinions,

to keep your life focused on believing in yourself

and all that you are capable of.

There will be challenges to face

and changes to make in your life,

and it is up to you to accept them.

Constantly keep yourself headed

in the right direction for you.

It may not be easy at times,

but in those times of struggle

you will find a stronger sense of who you are,

So when the days come that are filled with

frustration and unexpected responsibilities,

remember to believe in yourself and

all you want your life to be,

because the challenges and changes will

only help you to find the goals that you

 know are meant to come true for you.

 UNKNOWN

 

GOOD MORNING !

Today is the day to bless your spirit ! As usual I’m off to church for my weekly blessing. Sunday mornings are so very special. I just take time sipping my good hot coffee and reading my devotions, e-mails and journals. I can’t begin tell you what a good feeling it is not to rush off !

I think the older I get the slower I move and the longer it takes to do just about everything. My Mom always tells me – If I think this is bad just wait til I get to be her age!

***BIG SMILE***

The week ahead looks to be a pretty quiet one until next weekend and then we’ll be celebrating DS#6’s birthday! Lots of January birthdays in our family! I hope the weather continues to be mild and we can travel up to his place safely.

May God bless you with some sunshine and smiles today!

MA

Thought for today-

It is easy enough to be pleasant,

When life flows by like a song,

But the man worth while

is the one who can smile,

When everything goes dead wrong.

For the test of the heart is troubled,

And it always comes with the years.

And the smiles that is worth

the praises of earth

Is the smile that shines through tears

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

  

 

    

 

 www.cutecolors.com  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I see its sunday. Man what  long week it has been. But yes my week next week also looks alittle slower and that is good.

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could get to church, I pray at home but it is not the same. I hope the Lord blesses me, still struggling to get my sugars down.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

enjoy church! We go to church Saturday afternoons because our church is so big we have four services; two on Saturdays; two on Sundays. My husband plays in the worship band on Saturday evenings so we go then. Awesome service yesterday! I always wake up on Saturdays so happy to know I can be worshipping the Lord with believers that day!

betty

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the positive things you always put in your journal.  It helps me so much.
Sonya