Saturday, January 7, 2006

It's..SUPER SATURDAY !

Chapter 1, page 7

 The Chance for Change

The New Year brings the chance for change.

 All of the things we can rearrange.

 We start off fresh and eyes aglow.

We can make a new start is what we know.

We'll lose the weight, we say at last.

Trying to forget we've said that in the past.

I'll save some money is the new resolve

Anyone know what I'm speaking of?

More time with the kids, less time with TV.

This year I'm really going to work on me.

I'll tighten it up and get it in shape

My what a difference this year will make.

It's not really the resolution

That's not at all the real solution

It's not even the coming year

That will help you cut down on your beer.

The secret does not lie in January

The day of the year is not your adversary

The season does not make you pass or fail

You could do it in June justas well.

How many New Year's resolutions do we keep?

Most don't survive the second week.

If you want to succeed at whatever you say

You must make up your mind no matter what the day.

New Year or not, set your resolve

Show the world what you're made of

Set your goals and start them now

Get to pushing, get behind the plow.

You may not succeed at all the first time

You may fall off the wagon and get behind

The key is to try again, and try it soon

Whether it's January or whether it's June.

The chance for change is always there

As long as we're breathing God's precious air

Little is really out of your range

Just don't miss the chance, the chance for change.

Author Unknown to me...

GOOD MORNING !

Changes happen every day of our lives. How we deal with the changes is what is important. I have to admit that I’m not very good at dealing well with most of them. It takes me more than a day to adjust.

When my family all grew up and left, I was at odds with what to do with myself. Then the kids got a computer for me one year at Christmas and I haven’t wondered since …HAHA! For awhile they complained because my phone line was always tied up because I was on line, then I got cable and now the phone line is all clear. It doesn’t ring very often, but it’s clear.

It’s the weekend and I’m looking forward to a good few hours to catch up on my internet searches for a few more good things to share with you all !

 

Have a blessed day filled with a few good smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

     

 Monkey graphics by:  

 

  www.graphicgarden.com    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah isnt ocmputer ladn wonderful

Anonymous said...

Feeling much better now that it is Saturday.  I thank you for your encouragement this week.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

You have a great Saturday! Yep, once the computer comes in and internet is connected, we suddenly find lots of things to do :)

betty

Anonymous said...

funny my kids were complaining about the phone line being tied up too and now I have cable and it doesn't ring very much either... but It is clear like yours. What would we do without our kids telling us what to do I wonder... lol Sandra

Anonymous said...

So glad they got you that computer!! So we can enjoy your smiles every day...
Linda :)