Thursday, January 12, 2006

THANKFULLY THURSDAY !

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 12

The Rose

It's only a tiny rosebud –

A flower of God's design,

But I cannot unfold the petals

With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers

Is not known to such as I –

The flower God opens so sweetly

In my hands would fade and dry.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,

This flower of God's design,

Then how can I think I have wisdom

To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust him for his leading

Each moment of every day,

And I'll look to him for guidance

Each step of the pilgrim way.

For the pathway that lies before me

My Heavenly Father knows –

I'll trust him to reveal the moments

Just as he unfolds the rose.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

I got out at lunch time yesterday and found some paper Mache eggs to paint for some of my Grandbabes. Last Easter DDIL#1 pointed out that only our Princess had a hand painted egg and they needed 2 more now for the other babes.

At the time I painted eggs, I think I only had 4 grandchildren, Now I’ve got 10 sooooo I need to catch up. I’ve been trying to plan some projects for birthday or anniversary gifts and just haven’t come up with many good ideas yet. I’ll post pictures in my craft journal when I get some done.

***BIG SMILE***

Our January thaw/Spring like weather is amazing. Today is supposed to be 55 and partly sunny ! By the weekend it’s supposed to turn colder again with some snow by Saturday!

 I hope your day is filled with smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart.

Author Unknown

 

Roses provide by:

 

    www.creativeladiesministry.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better get painting on those eggs and yes our weather suppose to be 64 and sunny today but they say snow possible this weekend what is up with this winter.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was our nice day, in the 50s.  Most of the snow melted, leaving us a rather messy world.  But the sunshine was worth it!

Anonymous said...

those eggs seem like fun to paint. What a blessing to do that for your grandbabes!

enjoy Thursday.

betty