Wednesday, January 11, 2006

OVER THE HUMP DAY!

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 11

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

Quoted in P.S. I Love You

GOOD MORNING !

You are the Sunshine in my Heart !

Have I told you all that you are My Sunshine ? It’s just amazing how you light up my day! You get me going as I send a little smile your way each morning.

Writing this little note to you makes a wonderful morning for me And I hope it helps to make all your mornings wonderful too !

***BIG SMILE***

On the trivia for today I found out that this is the beginning of International Thank You Days. So I thought it would be fitting if I THANKED YOU ALL !

Being home alone most of the time, it’s so very nice to have my internet family and friends to say Good Morning to each day !

May your day be blessed with Sunshine and Smiles !

MA

A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home.

Author Unknown

 

    www.graphicgarden.com       provided the bear graphics today  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A smile to you also my friend xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

well I m hoping fora better day and over thehump in the sickness Pepper did not get up every hour and have as much coughing THANK YOU LORD> he let me sleep for 3 hours till 2:30 and boy that felt good and then did not wake again till 4:30

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful entry! Thank you for posting it. Have an awesome Wednesday.

betty