Monday, January 9, 2006

BACK TO WORK !

CHAPTER 1, PAGE 9

When I woke up this morning

I found a ray of light

Shining through my window

To chase away the night...

I tried to wrap it up to send

The warmth and light to you...

But boxes don't hold sunshine

So this wish will have to do:

May the sun shine on your morning

And brighten every day,

May warmth and sunshine fill your life

And chase your cares away!

I’m hoping you have a wonderful day...

TODAY and EVERY day!

GOOD MORNING !

Here in northern Ohio we are having a hard time finding those rays of Sunshine ! Yesterday afternoon, the faint rays of the January sun did peak through for a short while. I have to tell you I did feel better and I wish I could have boxed up a little for the dreary dark days.

The weather here has been rather strange for January. We’re supposed to have 10 days now with above freezing temps during the day. Can you believe it??? A little rain when it’s warmer, a little snow when it’s colder…but all in all nothing compared to last winter as far as snow goes.

I got a brand new snow shovel for Christmas and haven’t had to use it yet. That’s a blessing for sure.

I hope you’re blessed with a few rays of Sunshine to warm your heart today !

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

 

Sunshine provided by:

  www.graphicgarden.com    

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad got a snow blower last winter and has not had to use it at all.

Anonymous said...

Have yourself a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Have a good work week.  We're back at Monday again.  We broke a record here of 69 from 1880.  Wow.  You may be breaking some records too if we send you some of that warm southern air.
Better go get ready for work.  Have a good one.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

We had a cold spell here but now they say we are going to get above average temperatures!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You have a great day too! Its been unseasonably warm here in Montana; its nice but we need that white powdery stuff for the spring/summer!

betty

Anonymous said...

49 degrees here this morning but I see the sun...
Have a great work week!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hasn't snowed here in NY either. Just a few flurries. Thank goodness. I love to look at it when it first comes down but hate the cleanup. Thankfully, my son in law does most of it. We live on a corner. And, sometimes, my neighbor is home with a snowblower and he comes by which is great. : )
Angela