Sunday, January 8, 2006

SUDDENLY SUNDAY !

Chapter 1,Page 8

 

ONE DAY AT A TIME

Stand tall.

Start fresh.

Let go of guilt.

Don't look back.

Take an inventory.

Make amends.

Trust others.

Believe in yourself.

Discover God's love.

Appreciate your special-ness.

Accept your humanness.

Ask for help.

Trust enough to take.

Have the courage to change.

Accept the unchangeable.

Be patient.

Keep promises.

Bury regret.

Discard hate.

Transcend self-doubt.

Don't dwell on the past.

Love each moment.

Live each day.

Build a better tomorrow.

Open your heart.

Explore your soul.

Expect the best.

Let miracles happen.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

One day at a time is all any of us really has so we really do need to expect the best and let miracles happen. I’m always amazed at what each day brings into my life. Very often the unexpected happens and all my plans go haywire. I’m sure the good Lord does this just to remind me of who’s in control.

***BIG SMILE***

Today I’ll be blessing my spirit by going to church and preparing everything I’ll be needing for another work week. The days are already flying by in this new year.

I wish you many smiles today and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly ... you are doing the impossible

St. Francis of Assisi

 

 

    

 

 provided the graphics today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your uplifting journal entry today.... I will try to make this a blessed day too. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Enjoy church - that is always something I look forward to. Praising and worshipping the Lord - nothing is finer in my book!

betty

Anonymous said...

yes a day can change alot a whole lot. Yesterday was theworst of the worst and today rovery is not easy. I feel defeated and whipped and walloing and cant get up for slipping back down so I htink I ll lay here and rest

Anonymous said...

Hope your Sunday was evrything you wished for. To live for the day and not tomorrow is the best way.
Take care.
Sylvia xxx