Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's ONLY Tuesday

Chapter 1, Page 17

This Too Will Pass Away

 by: Helen Steiner Rice

If I can endure for this minute whatever is happening to me,

No matter how heavy my heart is or how dark the moment may be –

If I can but keep on believing what I know in my heart to be true

that darkness will fade with the morning, and that this will pass away too –

then nothing can ever disturb me or fill me with uncertain fear.

For as sure as night brings the dawning my morning is bound to appear

GOOD MORNING!

Yes, morning always comes again…thank goodness for my hot cup of coffee this morning. I’m sure it must help, after all I do make it out the door and off to work every day !

***BIG SMILE***

Every one seems to have their own special way to start the day and after a little prayer to get me started, mine is with cup of good coffee and my journal.

This evening I’m going out to dinner with my ‘old camping buddy’ . We haven’t seen each other since the October family camp. It’ll be nice to get together again. I think we’re going to Bob Evans.

Please say a little prayer for DS#2 and his family as he leaves for Honduras soon. All our young men and women in the military need our prayers. They do sacrifice a lot in the service of their country. I’m proud to be his Mom!

 May God Bless You with lots of SMILES today

and a little sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

THOUGHT FOR TODAY –

Smiles are contagious. Be a carrier!

p.s. If any one wants to see what my Bible study is about just click on the link in the side bar to one of my other journals – ‘What’s New at My House’

    www.graphicgarden.com   provided the cute pandas today  

No comments: