Wednesday, November 30, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY -WHEW!

 

In the beauty of a snowflake

Falling softly on the land

Is the mystery and miracle

Of God's great, creative hand

 Helen Steiner Rice

Today observe the loveliness of a wintry scene. Each snow-flake, like each human being, is special and has its own individual characteristics.

Good Morning !

 

Well, we do not have any flakes to look at today, but they say we will tomorrow! I did the search on Christmas ideas and WOW there is a lot out there . I made a list and each day I will try and do some of them.

 

On my CHRISTMAS TO DO LIST today:

Arrange a couple of poinsettias in a bare corner and tie big, bright bows around the pots

Hang a favorite Christmas ornament from your car's rearview mirror

Drink from a Christmas coffee mug

Record a cheerful Christmas greeting on your answering machine

AND MY FAVORITE SO FAR

Be ready with a smile or a hug

***BIG SMILE*** I can do that one! And it doesn't cost a cent!

It's the middle of the week and am I glad . Just 2 more days until the weekend comes. After 4 days off last week this one seems extra long.

 

Because you're extra special

And nice the whole year through,

I'm hoping Santa Claus

Will be just as nice to you!

May your holidays sparkle with Joy !

MA

 

 What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?

The Christmas alphabet has NO EL!

  www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the do something each day kind of holiday. I hope we get some snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What great ideas!  I wish they were calling for snow here but our temps are still doing the up and down thing.  Yesterday we were at 72, today only 56.  Crazy weather!