Saturday, November 12, 2005

ANOTHER SUPER SATURDAY !

 

I lift these hands, dear God, to You,

 in praise and thanks for all you do.

You light the path through all my days

and bless me with your loving ways ...

I lift these hands dear God,

to You, in troubled hours when joys are few.

You bear me up on eagles' wings and

 see me through each test life brings.

I lift these hands, dear God, to You,

please grant me wisdom, patience, too.

Then fill my heart with love and caring,

precious gifts you've made for sharing.

Emily Matthews

 

GOOD MORNING !

A little prayer for you all today !

When we are blessed , we should share what we have the most of. As the holidays draw nearer and nearer, I’m reminded of that more and more. The good Lord has blessed me with the know how to do a few things and I do try to share them. He has not blessed me with material wealth, but with a happy heart and good health which are worth their weight in gold.

*** BIG SMILE***

 

Saturday mornings are usually quiet and I spend a good deal of time on my computer, but this morning I’m off to take the car in for it’s required service… I do have to keep that car in good condition ! What would I do with out it?

I got the picture above from DDIL#2 yesterday, letting us know that they finally were able to bring their 'babes' home as they now have schools and day care open.

May you all be blessed with some ‘sunshine’ to warm your heart today !

Ma

 

May your own journey of life be a blessed one.

May you rejoice in it moment by delightful moment.

May you spend your days sharing your love, your years sharing your joy, and your eternity sharing your oneness with God.

May you spend the rest of your life making wrinkles from the glorious smiles and wonderful laughter you share with everyone you meet

 

www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it is  a super saturday with your kids finally back after the storm. so hard to be away from your home

Anonymous said...

You'll never know what a blessing your journal is to me.  A true ministry if I ever saw one.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Hope you have a good weekend.  

Anonymous said...

So glad son2 and dil2 are all back together as a family again!
Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)