Saturday, November 5, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY

 

Two sounds of autumn are unmistakable,

the hurrying rustle of crisp leaves

 blown along the street or road by a gusty wind,

and the gabble of a flock of migrating geese.

Both are warnings of chill days ahead,

 fireside and topcoat weather.

Hal Borland

 

GOOD MORNING !

This month I’m trying to focus on gratitude and blessings. Some people keep a ‘blessing ‘ journal and read it when they need to appreciate life. I do a daily news letter and try to keep up with 3 or 4 journals and between them all I think you already know, I’m truly blessed. That is why I keep going with all the daily posts, in some small way sharing with others what I have the most of -- My family, my friends, my love of God and lots and lots of SMILES.

Remember to keep a smile on your face today – and sunshine in your heart !

 

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

 

If one could only learn to appreciate the little things...

A song that takes you away,

 for there are those who cannot hear.

The beauty of a sunset,

for there are those who cannot see.

The warmth and safety of your home,

for there are those who are homeless.

Time spent with good friends

for there are those who are lonely.

A walk along the beach

for there are those who cannot walk.

The little things are what life is all about.

Search your soul and learn to appreciate

Shadi Souferian

 

GRAPHICS PROVIDED BY:

  www.graphicscupboard.com      

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we are truely blessed more than we know IM sure

Anonymous said...

Thank you for always reminding me how blessed we are...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Always have appreciated the little things in life, they are my way of coping.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  I love your jounal.

John

Of (old John's Thoughts )

By for now.