Wednesday, November 2, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

November comes

And November goes,

With the last red berries

And the first white snows.

With night coming early,

And dawn coming late,

And ice in the bucket

 And frost by the gate.

The fires burn

 And the kettles sing,

And earth sinks to rest

Until next spring

Clyde Watson

GOOD MORNING !

 We are supposed to have a couple of days with SUNSHINE and temps in the mid 50’s. This is the kind of fall weather I love.

Tonight is our prayer group and the subject for tonight is Remembrance. Remembering those that have shared our lives. I’ll let you know tomorrow what I learned. There is always something new to learn or a different way of looking at something old.

I talked with DS#6 last evening and they are slowly getting settled in their new place. Both of them very busy with work! It is a good feeling to know that all my children are settled in their own homes with someone they loveand care about.

All is very quiet here on the homefront. No excitement until the next Holiday. That will be Thanksgiving. But you know I love ordinary days !

***BIG SMILE***

I hope your day is filled with Sunshine and Smiles!

MA

The simplest and commonest truth

Seems new and wonderful when

We experience it the first

Time in our own life.

 unknown

    Graphics this morning by www.irenescorner.com/graphics      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its chiropractor day for us so I guess you could call that a hump too!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

It is always so good to know that our children are doing well. I love fall weather too. It's not that chilly here yet; we're still in the mid 60's.
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK