Saturday, November 26, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY

 

I woke up today

Feeling so down

Even the cat

Would not come around

The light in the window

Was dingy and gray

 I thought I'll just pass

 On this cold, dreary day

I fell back to dreaming

Of warm summer days

And nights lit by starlight

For dancing away

Or just sitting and talking

To a friend, maybe two

That's when I remembered

Someone special,

that's you 

I guess I just smiled

Cause the cat's come around

He just seems to know

I'm on the rebound

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

 I found the little poem above and just had to share it with you all. 

Winter is here, not on the calendar, but on the ground, and I do feel like staying in those warm covers a little longer each day. I also want to go to bed earlier each night too! Neither one happens, Too much to do !

Getting up early and journaling does help to get my old brain cranking!

 

 

 ENJOYING WINTER TIP FOR THE DAY

People who love outdoor sports can play all winter, skiing, ice skating, ice-fishing, snowmobiling, sledding, snowboarding, dog sledding, ice climbing and camping. I am not a skier, but I wouldn't mind hanging out at a mountain lodge, slurping mulled wine or hot cider and waiting for Robert Redford to show up.

 

 

A LITTLE THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Do justice, love kindness, walk humbly with God--

With these three things as your rule and your rod

All things worth having are yours to achieve

If you follow God's words and have faith to believe!

Helen Steiner Rice

 

 

Don't forget to spread a little sunshine today AND give everyone you meet a

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes the cold temps but we do get a repireve this week for a day or so and that wil make it hard to adjust

Anonymous said...

Have a good Saturday.  Up in the 60's today here in middle TN.  Not winter yet but our turn will be here one day.  

Anonymous said...

My smile was a little better at work today...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Love the poem... very sweet !  Don't know how I found my way here, but sure am glad I did ...  Thanks for letting me visit !  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme