Monday, November 7, 2005

RISE AND SHINE IT'S MONDAY !

 

A warm, ready smile

or a kind, thoughtful deed

Or a hand outstretched

 in an hour of need

Can change our outlook

and make the world bright

Where a minute before

just nothing seemed right.

HELEN STEINER RICE

Good Morning !

Here I am – sipping my coffee and getting ready to start a new day again! It’s back to work and hopefully it’ll be a sunny day !

We had some rain on Sunday and today I need my dose of good ole SUN! I tried to put in a good amount of time this past weekend on making Christmas gifts, but I didn’t get very far. So this week I’m going to have to spend at least 1 hour every evening in the craft room. I need to be 1/3 done and I’m not. The schedule won’t work if I don’t keep up.

Take good care all !

 Keep a smile on your face and SUNSHINE in your heart !

Ma

 

No longer forward nor behind

I look in hope or fear;

But, grateful, take the good I find,

 The best of now and here

John Greenleaf Whittier

 

PROVIDED THE GRAPHICS TODAY   www.graphicgarden.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todasy IM ready to go back to bed the dogs got me up twice last  night!!!!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like we both have a schedule going.  I'm doing ok on mine so far.  A few goals met each week.  I think it will help in the long run.  I usually have a bit more Christmas shopping done though, by now.  Oh well, it'll get done.  At least it's fun, most of the time.  Good luck on your crafts and have a good week.