Wednesday, November 9, 2005

JUST FOR TODAY!

 

TODAY

Mend a quarrel.

 Search out a forgotten friend.

Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust.

Write a love letter.

Share some treasure.

Give a soft answer.

 Encourage youth.

Manifest your loyalty in a word or deed.

Keep a promise.

 Find the time.

 Forego a grudge.

 Forgive an enemy.

Listen.

Apologize if you were wrong.

Try to understand.

Examine your demands on others.

Think first of someone else.

Appreciate, be kind, be gentle.

 Laugh a little more.

Deserve confidence.

Take up arms against malice.

Decry complacency.

Express your gratitude.

 Worship your God.

Gladden the heart of a child.

Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.

Speak your love.

 Speak it again.

Speak it still again. Speak it still once again.

Author Unknown

 

 

Good Morning !

Another day to try to do our best and give everyone we meet a ***BIG SMILE***. It could be you don’t feel like smiling, sometimes I don’t either. The alternative is to frown, but that’s not fun and it causes more wrinkles! At my age you worry about having more…so I try to SMILE more than frown.

Laughter is the best medicine, you know. Everytime one of my ‘Babes’ call and I hear those little ones laughing in the backround it sure brightens my day !

Everything I did yesterday at work was what I usually do on Wednesday, so today I’ll do the Tuesday stuff. I’ll probably be confused all day – it doesn’t take much to make me a little ‘dizzy’.

Just one thought and then off to work I go – Keep a smile on your face and SUNSHINE in your heart today !

MA

 

 

The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn

Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

  www.creativeladiesministry.com  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH I Need some laughter to heal. My dog nuratic dog kept me up all night and I had abig set back with the cold I was fighting off so well that makes me mad. My shopping trip I look forward to is tomorrow and I dont want to be sick. ON a happyier note I had my own j land awards in my journal so many I love and noimated did not make it even as a nominee that I gave out my own little ceremony. HOws that!!!!!!!!! your in it. you may wnat to run an dhide though LOL