Monday, November 14, 2005

Here we go again !

Oh, it's just the little homey things,

 the "unobtrusive, friendly" things

Those "won't-you-let-me-help-you"

 things that make our pathway light.

And it's just the jolly joking things,

the "never-mind-the-trouble" things,

The "laugh-with-me-it's-funny" things,

that make the world seem bright.

So here's to all the little things,

the "done-and-then-forgotten" things,

Those "Oh-it's-simply-nothing" things,

that make life worth the fight.

Author Unknown

 

GOOD MORNING!

Another new week. My crafting gets put on hold a bit this week as I need to get the house ready for company on Saturday-- Our family ‘Thanksgiving Feast’ , All my babes that live in Ohio will be here. That means 16 of us. Most of them will be here just for the day and then they’ll travel back home.

I’ll be catching up on my gift making next week when Thanksgiving actually comes. I’ve had my fall decorations up since September so maybe I’d better dust them off. The main part of the cooking will be done Saturday morning, so this week I just need to polish things up a bit. I tend to let things go and clutter up when I’m here alone.

Take good care all !

Give everyone you meet a ***BIG SMILE*** today !  I will !

MA

 

Someday may man realize

That all the earth, the seas,

and skies Belong to God who loves us all,

The rich, the poor, the great, the small!

 Helen Steiner Rice

 

  www.creativeladiesministry.com    

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH Do you see how long we can use fall decorations. I love that. But IM about ready for the winter ones. I hear snow in the forcast for next week and m loving that.

Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving Feast celebration sounds just grand. I am very excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Hello all !  It's Tuesday morning and I can't make any new entries on my journal - anyone else having this problem???  There are no buttons showing add/edit entry or anything on my journal this morning???What's up???  Well I can add a comment as you can see,  So my comment this morning is ***SMILE***  This too shall pass.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

still trying