Friday, November 18, 2005

FINALLLY F R I D A Y !

T hanks for time to be together, turkey, talk, and tangy weather.

H for harvest stored away, home, and hearth, and holiday.

A for autumn's frosty art, and abundance in the heart.

N for neighbors, and November, nice things, new things to remember.

K for kitchen, kettles' croon, kith and kin expected soon.

S for sizzles, sights, and sounds, and something special that about.

That spells THANKS for joy in living and a jolly good Thanksgiving

Aileen Fisher

 

GOOD MORNING !

Yesterday evening I got the upstairs spruced up for my company on Saturday, Tonight after work I'll work on the downstairs. I also got my battery for the car - with the cold weather we are having, I thought it best. Now I only have two more things to get fixed on the 'Silver Streak' and she'll be good as new again for awhile.

I also have to remember to charge my camera batteries so I can take pictures for you all to see. That is if I can post them. I seem be having some trouble doing that right now. I have to make sure one of the babes takes mypicture so you all can see my new hair do. Cut and permed , I feel like a new me.

There will be no sunshine here in Northern Ohio today, but then we are not suppose to have snow either. I will be thankful for what small blessings we get . ***BIG SMILE***

I did a search on winter blessings and found a few things to share so here is the first :

 Mosquitoes, flies and other little critters can't function, so they burrow into tree trunks or other crannies or migrate to warmer areas.

Yeah ! no West Nile virus to worry about ! I'll give you more things to enjoy about winter in the next few days...stay tuned.

Warm 'Sunshine' blessings today from my heart to yours !

 MA

 

I'm way down here!

You're way up there!

Are You sure You can hear

My faint,faltering prayer

Helen Steiner Rice

He hears you always and at all times

   

GRAPHICS BY:

  

www.graphicgarden.com  

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUP Its cold and a freaking 13 degrees in here. BUT the buggs are dead adn gone and I kind of like it snuggled in the house

Anonymous said...

Cold here too but it feels good! :)  Have a great time with your company!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to be rid of mosquitoes and ticks!

Anonymous said...

I love snuggling in and coccooning in the winter time as well. Light a candle or for those lucky enough to have a fireplace, throw another log on the fire. I wish you a very happy turkey day tomorrow. I hope there will be no more snow and that your family can all travel safely. Look forward to seeing your pictures.