Tuesday, November 8, 2005

TUESDAY!

 

 

To be peaceful, I must be kind
For peace can’t exist in a hate torn mind,
So to have peace I must always show
Love to all people I meet, see, or know

 

HELEN STEINER RICE

 

 

Good Morning

 

   

 

Tuesday is here, and it’s Election Day in the USA

 

We have a few local and state  issues and not a lot else as it’s not a Presidential Election year.  I’ll vote on my way to work.

Chilly, chilly out.  Not bad, but there is such a difference after our few days of warmer weather last week. 

 

 

Have a great day all

May you be blessed with SUNSHINE in your heart

and a ***BIG SMILE*** on your face

MA

 

 

   

 

... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present--love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure--the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth

 

 

Sarah Ban Brethnach<

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ou know we dont have anything to vote on in our town!!!!!!!!!! in fact I even forgot its election day.