Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WINDY WEDNESDAY

How to observe Thanksgiving

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;

Count your gains instead of your losses.

Count your joys instead of your woes;

Count your friends instead of your foes.

Count your smiles instead of your tears;

Count your courage instead of your fears.

Count your full years instead of your lean;

Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.

Count your health instead of your wealth;

Count on God instead of yourself.

Author Unknown

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

 Hopefully this post will go out on time this morning. AOL has had some big problems with their new journal program. They added ads to our Journal page and I just thought I'd letyou know I'm not selling anything , just giving away a ***BIG SMILE*** and trying to send a little SUNSHINE your way! Soooo please ignore the ads.

It's Wednesday ! Last night we had a tornado watch, thunder storms and high winds. WOW! Today we're still supposed to have some S --- showers. Much colder and down in the 20's tonight! I've got my layers of clothing on JUST IN CASE.

 

Take good care all!

Our roads in Northern Ohio may get slippery!

 

May God bless you with lots of smiles today and

a little sunshine to warm your heart, if not your hands.

MA

 

 

Kindness is a virtue

Given by the Lord,

It pays dividends in happiness

And joy is its reward

 Helen Steiner Rice

Today add kindness to someone else's life and your own happiness will be multiplied

www.graphicgarden.com   provided the graphics today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes much colder nad we had tornados here in ky yes I hate the ads but after tryinng out blogger and blog spot and yahoo and other journals no one is this simple one click away from adding an entry. the others take forever to load no picture space. One I got pics up and it only showed half ot he pic after spinning its wheels for ten mintues. no music allowed and some I could not even get to the post button.

Anonymous said...

Whats a matter?  Fraid to say the word SNOW?  LOL>
Anyway, I'm not happy about the ads, but the main thing is that I want my journal back where I can save it the normal way.  I guess I'll go test it now.

Anonymous said...

We are going down into the minus 4C's tonight, it's bitterly cold here. Hail storm this morning but generally sunny, so I suppose I shouldn't moan - just hate winter!
Take care.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Smiling back at ya!!
Linda :)