Thursday, November 10, 2005

THANKFULLY THURSDAY

 

Gratitude takes three forms:

a feeling in the heart,

an expression in words,

and a giving in return.

 John Wanamaker

GOOD MORNING !

 

 

Our weather forecast today has S N O W in it. After beautiful weather for the past week or so, our temps have dropped and now we can expect some rain mixed with snow ! Hopefully it will be in the snow belt over east of us, I’m really not ready for snow yet. It can wait til Christmas!

***BIG SMILE***

 

 I’ve had my coffee to warm me up and now I’m off to work !

Take good care all !

May our dear Lord bless you with a SMILE today, and sunshine in your heart.

MA

 

Teach me to be patient In everything I do,

Content to trust Your wisdom

And to follow after You

HELEN STEINER RICE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is my big shopping spree but if your having snow IM coming there!!!!!!!!!
Gratitude is an attitude. I need to have that MORE often

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!
Loved the Sears joke in your newsletter...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Snow???????????????  What's that?  LOL!