Friday, November 9, 2007

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 9

The ... difference is that of attitude.

But that difference determines who gets ideas and who does not.

An apathetic or hostile attitude is the enemy of creative thought.

Ideas, like people, flourish when they are welcomed and embraced.

Barbara J. Winter (Making a Living with a Job)

GOOD MORNING

It is FINALLY FRIDAY today.

Friday's are always good days and my attitude about that hasn't changed in many years. I certainly have many blessings to encourage my positive attitude, be we all know that just because things are going well, the attitude we keep when things are going wrong is what counts

BLESSING FOR THE DAY

My boss let me go home 1/2 hour early on Thursday.

Why? I have no idea... we'll see.

He just said here is your chance to leave early. I did say Thank You.

Of all the "attitudes" we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing.

Zig Ziglar

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.

William Arthur Ward

 

May JOY find your HEART and warm your SOUL.

MA

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bottome graphic. how cool your boss let you go half hour early

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have a boss who lets you go early ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

How nice you were allowed home early.I should think you deserved that this week,with all the work which kept piling up on your desk LOL!!Wise words once again.Lovely Graphics the one with the home lit up, has put me in a real Christmas Spirit this morning for some reason.It looks so inviting and cosy.I am so gratefull for my little cosy home.The weather is freezing here today with many flood alerts.Due to high tides and very strong winds .I am safe,where I am, but many further down the coast of England are being evacuated.Lets pray for them all.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics. That was nice of your boss to let you go early. I am hoping to get out of work early today but depends on how things go. Have a great day.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I really like your graphics today. I hope you have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

This week has gone at double speed for some reason and i am working tomorrow (Saturday) with one of my little blessings my g'daughter.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was nice of your boss. I love the kitty cat!  I'm a kitty cat person.  Have a great weekend.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Friday...and will have a good weekend.
Take care.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Have a beautiful and blessed weekend...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sure nice of your boss. :-) Great entry. Running late on comments, shoulder hurts at night after I have been on the computer. lol Thank you for the prayers for my daughter, she got better and now can't keep meds down. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of blessings, Janie