Saturday, November 10, 2007

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 10

Your misery serves no one.

Your despair accomplishes nothing.

Your cynicism creates no value, for you or for anyone else.

So why in the world would you ever even consider engaging in these things?

On the other hand, your true and genuine joy infects others. Your happiness makes the entire world a better place. Your fulfillment inspires those around you....

...You have better things to do with your time and energy, things that will benefit you and the world in which you live.

Be positive. Be happy. Be genuinely joyful.

You can do it whenever you choose and when you do you'll truly make the world a better place.

Ralph Marston

GOOD MORNING

It is Saturday and I can just sit and enjoy my devotionals and computer time this morning. I've been behind it seems the past 2 weeks. One week was busy getting ready for company and the next catching up here with laundry etc. Busy days at work and at home.

This morning I am taking it easy for a while. There is lots to do today, but first I'm enjoying that good cup of coffee !

BLESSING FOR THE DAY

I have so much to be thankful for,

God's gifts from Heaven above:

Yet most of all I thank Him

For a life that's been filled with love

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

You find yourself refreshed in the presence of cheerful people. Why not make an honest effort to confer that pleasure on others?

Half the battle is gained if you never allow yourself to say anything gloomy.

Lydia M. Child.

May JOY find your HEART and warm your SOUL.

MA

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Saturday!  I love all the kitties.
Hollie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day for you...enjoy your company...and I am off to do laundry soon too!  Loved the animal photos...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad you stopped to enjoy your journaling and a good cup opf coffee.  this entry made me soooooo happy.  Refreshes the thought process of who I always want to be.  A good person to all with hapopiness from the inside out.  Thank you so much for all your kind sharing of your devotionals.  The graphics are adorable.  Are some of those real pics?  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

I love these doggie pics

Anonymous said...

Great pictures today ,enjoy your day, relax ,for once it wont hurt you ,you deserve it ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think you already know by now I try to be a happy person at all times making others smile,as you well know in my journal, if I am able.Sorry for my late comment today.I am not very well with a chest infection.Still I am trying to do my alerts this evening, before I retire to my bed early.I do not like dissapointing people.I am hoping I soon feel much better.Have a Blessed Sunday.Thankyou for the smiles with the cat graphic.Goodnight and Godbless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love being able to sit and enjoy mornings when I have nothing I have to do right away too!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Those are all the cutest pictures!! lol Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a lot of rest and.. can't forget... fresh coffee! lol God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I love the graphics. They are just as cute as can be. Have a great Sunday.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures,  you are so right, I don't like to be around gloomy people.  I plan on resting today and gathering my thoughts.  Have a restful Sunday, Joni