Thursday, November 1, 2007

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 1

The Angel of November is the angel of humility.

This autumn angel brings a special gift that helps deepen the meaning of the Thanksgiving season for ourselves and our loved ones.

November's angel urges us to acknowledge and appreciate the supporting roles others have played in our lives this year and even thank those who have taught us difficult lessons.

The angel of November leads us to give thanks in a new way by forgiving old hurts and healing broken relationships. Thus we help one another to be truly grateful for our relationships and the richness they bring to our lives.

GOOD MORNING!

I survived Trick or Treat which was last night and I’m as ready as I’ll ever be for company. There are days for sure that I do wish I had 2 of me. I’d love to be staying at home today and getting things really nice, but I’m off to work so, things at home are just OK, nothing more.

The good news is that shortly after I get home today, DS#4 and family will be here . He is the father of my ‘Sunshine Boys’ and they are always full of smiles and laughter. We’ll hope the long drive didn’t wear them out too badly.

Today is THANKFUL THURSDAY and as always I’ve so much to be thankful for . Here’s my list for this week.

I’m thankful for the people that fixed my car

I’m thankful for my health and that of my family

I’m thankful for the beautiful weather we’ve been having

I’m thankful for my job that gets me out and going every morning

I’m thankful for a day off on Friday

And Most of all I’m so very thankful for all my family and friends that continually bless me with their love and thoughtfulness.

Thought for Today

ALL SAINTS DAY

May the light of gospel men and women remind us that God is always with us no matter how far we wander away.

The Blessing Candles

May JOY find your heart and warm your soul.

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Im thankful that so far all seems calm after halloween. Its the reason I dread it is all the vandalizm that takes place. but it seemed peaceful so far. I hope it stays this way this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yes I am thankfull no real damage was done last night.In fact I never saw a soul to be honest.It was so so quiet.It's the up and coming next few nights for us here in England.Mischief night and Guy fawks night..which I have done a posting today about.Unfortunatly knowbody seems to have recieved the alert for it.My friend checks my blog each day and sent me an e.mail to say she hadn't recieved the alert.So my November hasn't got off to a good start so far.I am thankful I have a sunny day in front of me though by the looks of the weather this morning.I am so happy you have managed to get most things done,and I am sure Family will be so happy to be there no matter what you do.It's you they have come to see,not the house .ENJOY EVERY MINUTE.I hope your sunshine boys managed to enjoy the journey.Bless them.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

May you just relax and enjoy the blessing of having family near!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your family day.....
Happy All Saint's Day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time with your family, all household chores will blessed be forgotten.  Just relax and make memories.  Joni

Anonymous said...

good things to be thankful for.
have fun with your son and family..

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that you are ready for company and some great times and fun!! Thank you for the beautiful entry. Have a wonderful time with your family. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy being off & with your family.  That's all that matters.

Hollie