Wednesday, November 21, 2007

CHAPTER 11, PAGE 21

 

 

For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.

Lily Tomlin

 

GOOD MORNING

It is OVER THE HUMP DAY!

I really was beginning to wonder if I would make it this far. It was a terrible hard climb to this Hump Day. Thankfully, I will have a couple of days to catch up at home and take some time out for me before the Family Feast on Saturday.

After work today I'm going for a hair cut. This makes the 3rd time I've gone to this same gal and I'm liking what she is doing with my hair. It is a short, easy to care for hair do

I have my cooler in the car so I can stick my Turkey in it when it arrives at work today. They say our temps could be in the 50's so I thought I'd better stick in a couple of ice packs too.

It is supposed to rain and then come tomorrow a little rain/snow mix and then after that just snow. I'll be saying a little prayer that all the travelers have safe journeys this Holiday weekend.

BLESSING FOR THE DAY

A 3 Day Work Week (The good Lord knew I needed a time out)

 

Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings.

Source: God's Little Instruction Book for Women

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

Lao Tzu

May JOY find your HEART and warm your SOUL.

MA

 

 

 

GRAPHICS BY:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes its unusually warm today and then some bad storms to hit at the worst time

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great HUMP DAY!  You be careful in that weather.  I'm able to check in with you early as I'm off today.  I needed recharging too.  I hope you HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!
Hollie

Anonymous said...

Glad you managed it.I should think your Turkey will be fine in the cooler box.Enjoy  the relaxation whilst having your hair done.It is nasty thick fog here today,and I do not go out in the fog or the wind,so another day in for me keeping warm.Have an enjoyable day yourself.I hope the weather stays fine for you until after thanksgiving and as long as possible for that matter..Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Im counting my blessings.  Thanks for the reminder.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hope that you have a happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Good thinking putting the cool box in the car ,yes safe journey everyone , A Very Happy Thanksgiving ,Dear Pam ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had to tell myself to just slow down today and then things went a lot easier! lol God Bless, Janie