Monday, October 8, 2007

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 8

Mirth is like a flash of lightening

that breaks through a gloom of clouds,

and glitters for a moment;

cheerfulness keeps up a kind

of daylight in the mind,

and fills it with a steady

and perpetual serenity

Joseph Addison

GOOD MORNING !

The vacation is over and it’s back to work and I’m sure they left a lot of piles of work to do .They always do…

I love being in a one gal office but there are times such as this that I wish there was someone else to take over when I’m gone. My boss or his SIL, my other boss, will man the phones and take care of their own work, but do not do any of mine for sure.

 We are supposed to have one more summer like day here and then we’ll start our cool down. After Tuesday we’ll be down in the mid 50’s .

It was so good to be off work a few days and just be nothing but happy for awhile. It was relaxing and loads of fun. Tomorrow I’ll probably finish up the pictures of the wedding. They will be of the reception and it was blast to be sure.

My daughter , her two younger brothers and all their spouses danced the night away. Except for one other couple they were the last on the dance floor. After all those good times, I know today will be be a great one. It is good to just take a break and celebrate!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Stop:

This moment deserves your full attention,

for it will not pass your way again

Dan Millman

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

Graphics by:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved seeing the pics and all of the bride and yournext door sister who looks like you a bit

Anonymous said...

They all look very happy. You and your sister look lovely!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Yes, you and your sister look a lot a like.  The pics are great and everyone looks so nice.  The bride looks beautiful and I love her dress.  I guess you had very nice weather, no threat of rain, unlike here.  Have a great week, hope you don't have to work too hard to catch up.  Joni

Anonymous said...

The bride looked beautiful.Loved her dress and the bridesmaids too.Wow!! what a great Limo.The pictures were all so lovely and may I say you all looked realy happy and I loved your sisters outfit..I am so happy you had the nice break,you so much deserve.Look forward to the rest of the snaps.Your hair was nice .I love the cut ,I wish that type of style would suit me,but it just doesn't.I hope you get plenty smiles today even if there will be lots of work waiintg and a little sunshine to brighten your day too.We are doing realy well here in England. October so far in my town has been beautiful like summer.I have been a long walk before shopping and to the optitions this morning along the beach and coastline.Not many visitors now,all the children are back in school, so it was delightful.peaceful and tranquill.Yehhh.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriassand htttp://jorunals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, what a nice wedding and all the smiles....
you and your sister look just alike....
Don't work too hard today....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I love her dress and her moms dress..
They look good together, hope they have a wonderful life together.  I am glad you had fun..I love weddings.
Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Oh thankyou so much for sharing ,what a pretty weddingand what a lovely day you all had now back to earth with a bump ,hope they didnt leave you too much work to come back to lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a wonderful wedding and a beautiful day too. we will be getting cooler weather tonight so the story goes. the end of summer now maybe but it sure was good while it lasted wasn't it. hope the work load eases up and it wasn't as bad as it looked
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Janie