Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 24

Soon as the leaves heard the wind's loud call,

Down they came fluttering, one and all;

Over the brown fields they danced and flew,

Singing the glad little songs they knew.

George Cooper

GOOD MORNING !

The only bright spot in the day yesterday was the changing leaves on the trees. It was dark , cloudy and wet the whole day. Today it’s supposed to stop raining, but I don’t think we’ll be seeing a whole lot of sunshine.

It’s Over the Hump Day and we’ll be sliding into the weekend once more. I have to drop my car at the service department for the repairs once again and that’ll be wasting another Saturday for me. I just hope they get it all fixed this time. They should have done it last time I was there as I’d asked them to check out everything, Guess they don’t know what everything includes. What a bother.

Nothing else really going on but I do love my weekends.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Sing to the Lord a new song,

sing to the Lord all the whole earth,

sing to the Lord and bless his name,

sing and bless his name.

Proclaim thegood news from day to day.

Declare his glory among the nations,

and the wonders among all peoples.

Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness,

let the whole earth tremble before him.

He will judge the world with righteousness

and the peoples with his truth.

Sing to the Lord a new song,

sing to the Lord and bless his name.

Psalm 96:1-3, 9, 13

May JOY fill your heart and warm your soul.

MA

 

 

 

Graphics by:  www.patswebgraphics.com

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is miserable and cold here today.Just so opposite from yesterday,I make no wonder we are all full of cold.You never know from one day to the next in England what to wear.Yes Wednesday already again.The days and weeks are rolling by very fast.Time waits for no man as they say.I do hope they fully check out your car this time.There is that much greed in the world today,maybe they make more profit having you to take in it twice.Grrrrr.They should have done it first time I agree.Have a lovely day.Take Care God Bless Kath.astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I sure hope they can fix your car. It's so frustrating. I can't wait for the weekend. I have been so tired this week.

Anonymous said...

I hope they get your car fixed. I wonder if you can leave it early in the morning on a workday and if they will take you to work? My mechanic does that. Then, it won't waste your weekend.
Have a good hump day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

sometimes it takes the one who knows the car to spot a problem. what is wrong withyour car

Anonymous said...

There is sunshine here today and can't believe how much better it makes me feel. lol Like the singing to the Lord. Have a wonderful day, Janie

Anonymous said...

Although we need rain, our attitudes don't agree.  The sun makes us all happy. :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I hope that they fix your car this time.  Sorry about it messing up your weekend.  I'm like you I don't want anything interfering with my weekend!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

I do hope they get the car sorted this time ,I love that psalm ,I can remember us singing it in the church choir ,back home ..love Jan xx