Friday, October 5, 2007

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 5

Time is the quality of nature

that keeps events from happening all at once.

Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.

Anonymous

GOOD MORNING !

The days go by faster and faster, and I seem to be moving at a slower and slower pace. I’m forever behind and never ahead anymore.

Time is so valuable and I know I must make the most of it. How I do that God only knows. I trust that He’ll be there guiding me each step of the way.

Important things on my ‘to do’ list are not very often on others lists. I spent an hour last evening in church praying. Praying for all of you and lots of other things too. After the prayers, came about a half hour of Bible study. They cut it short because our baseball team the CLEVELAND INDIANS were having a play off game with the NY Yankees. Considering that sports are often preferred to Bible Study, we did have a pretty good turn out. I did hear that Cleveland won the game 12-3. 

Today I’m packed and ready to go to my nephew’s wedding. We have rehersal and a dinner afterwards this evening and Wedding and reception tomorrow. My next door sister’s youngest is the one getting married. It’s less than 2 hours away, but we thought it better to stay overnight rather than driving home late at night and then back again the next day.

I'll not be back on line until Sunday afternoon.  Have a great weekend everybody!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A wise man will make haste to forgive,

because he knows the full value of time

and will not suffer it to pass away in unnecessary pain.

Rambler

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ,Have a lovely time ,and dont forget the camera ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yes that is the way I feel lately.pray for me today as I bake her cake and ye stomrrow for the wedding you and I both have weddings going on. big day for weddings. Pray for no rain tomrrow even though we need it.

Anonymous said...

Too true the days pass so quickly.I am finding there are not enough hours in a day for me right now,tocatch up on all I have to do.My to do list gets longer,each time I do one thing, another seems to go on the list LOL!!I have allowed myself fifteen minutes only on my computer this afternoon haaa.I hope your to do list gets smaller and I also hope you have the most wonderful time at your next door neighboour  neices wedding.I hope the weather stays fine for all of you.Sorry to read your Bible study was cut short for Sport.Prayers being said for you all and a for a safe journey there and back.Have a lovely week/end relax and ENJOY.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand htttp://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the wedding.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and very enjoyable weekend.
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

I love weddings.  Have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time at the wedding doings.... I just know you will though. thanks for praying for us too
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I have been so far behind the last couple of months! Do you think it might be the weather!!??  lol Hope you have a wonderful fun time while you are gone. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time!  
betsy