Monday, October 22, 2007

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 22

BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST!

 

This is a Round Tuit.

Guard it with your life, as Tuits are hard to come by especially the round ones. This is an indispensable item. It will help you become a more efficient worker.

For years we have heard people say, I'll do it as soon as I get a Round Tuit. Now that you have one, you can accomplish all those things you put aside until you got a Round Tuit!

 

GOOD MORNING !

Well I’m here with my good cup of coffee and getting ready to start another new week! Mondays are one of the busiest days we have at work now because our payroll is done today.

I’ve been having night vision problems for a while now and I dislike having to leave the house so early. Daylight doesn’t come till well after I’m at work.

After my visit to eye doctor on Saturday, I found out why I was having this problem. I have the beginnings of cataracts. This is a difficulty that hits about 50 % of seniors. In another 10 years I’ll be due for a corrective eye surgery and hopefully will not have any problems.

One thing I know is that I’ll be taking the slow and easy route to work from now on. Coming home I still have daylight so I can take one of the other 3 ways to go. I like varying the coming and going so that I don’t get too lax in what I’m doing. Doing the same thing over and over again makes us less alert.

My other Saturday appointment was the car and wouldn’t you know it . It needs more work done. They’ve ordered the part and it will be fixed sometime this week. It wasn’t an emergency and sounded worse than it was, but still I’ll get it fixed. I like my car to be smooth running with no odd noises about.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

If we weren't meant to keep starting over,

would God have granted us Monday?

Anonymous

May JOY find your heart and warm your soul.

MA

 

 

graphics by Marvelicious

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom had her surgries this year and she had to get her glasses changed she is so happy she can now see things.

Anonymous said...

Like you Pam ,I have the begginings of a cataract ,so we have that to look forward to at some point .and yes you must have your car running properly ,so as you say you have to keep working Iowe Iowe lol ,have a good week ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I like the round tuit!  Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your eyes and hope it can be resolved as soon as possible.  Hugs, Tells x

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have the beginnings of cataracts.  You be careful driving at night.  Hope that your car will be up & running right soon.  I hate it when my car makes noises too.  My husband just says turn the radio up louder!  LOL  He's just afraid that he'll have to do something to it or take it into the shop.  Have a good Monday.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Well I am sorry you are having eyesight problems.Such a precious thing our eyes are.I hope they do not trouble you too much,and I do not blame you for one minute changing your route.I hate routine.I love the tuit.So true.LOL!!I hope the car hasn't cost you and arm and a leg to get repaired, there is always something isn't there,with cars.Still better to be safe than sorry my motto is .Have a lovely evening when you get home from work,I hope it hasn't been too much of a strain.Take Care God Bless kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, I feel behind here...got to do my catching up later this morning.  So sorry too, for your eye problems....10 years is a long way away...for the surgery...hope you have a beautiful week ahead...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That is really cute!! lol I have to wear glasses at night!! I really dislike car problems too. Mondays are a slow day for me in this time of my life. In another couple of months it will be like every day... my husband is retiring. lol Have a wonderful day. Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your eyesight and your car problems.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

My mom had the sugery, and it did not hurt at all she said.
And she no longer had to wear glasses. She was so proud, she said she could see better than she ever had in her life.

Anonymous said...

I had lasik eye surgery.  20/20 now.  450 then.  I Love it!  Do you have to wait 10 years?  
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I've had a round tuit for ages!!  :)  My husband had cataract surgery and they replaced the lens in his eyes--one for distance, one for close up.  He loves not having to wear glasses anymore.  I qualified but I'm too chicken.  I'm afraid I might have trouble with the computer at work so I'm waiting!  Blessings, Linda  

Anonymous said...

Hope the car gets all fixed up.  I don't have Monday payrolls anymore, but boy I used to.  LOL  It's dark when I leave too.  And not long after I get home it turns dark now.  I need more home time.  LOL

Anonymous said...

My mom had the cataract surgery not too long ago.....
and I hope that car is well soon.....
Linda :)