Monday, October 15, 2007

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 15

Heart Thoughts . . .

When you meet someone with an icy smile, you can expect a few well-frozen words.

Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up.

Punctuality is a virtue, but only if combined with patience.

The person who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

The person who blows their horn the loudest is probably in the deepest fog.

Whether circumstances makes one bitter or better depends entirely upon the I.

A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad.

GOOD MORNING !

I’m up and sipping that good coffee this morning. I’m renewed, but not so refreshed, once more for the new work week. I was too tired by the time I got home yesterday to even try to post any pictures. I’ll do it this evening or tomorrow morning for sure.

It was a great day and I did lots of shopping and lots of walking. Not only did they have the festival, but there was a living history trail to walk and see the times of yesteryear.

It was good to spend the day with DS#6 and his wife too.

TODAY’S THOUGHT

If you want to stay young, associate with young people; if you want to feel your age, try to match their pace.

May JOY find your heart and warm your soul.

MA

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait for your pics it sounds wonderful I love your top commetns the thigns like dont look down on soeone unless your helping them up

Anonymous said...

I love todays thought. LOL!! I am so happy you had a great time.I am sorry you had to get up for work today and couldn't just have another day at home to rest up.Sounds wonderful where you went.Look forward to whenever you feel up to posting the pics.We can wait.Just look at that little kitty's face above Haa!! that alone makes one smile Haaaaaa.I hope you have a good Monday and you catch a few smiles along the way.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Have a nice restful day at work....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun and I look forward to seeing the pictures!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope you catch up on the refreshing this week.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun time yesterday, even if it was wearing.  Too bad you couldn't take today off also, but nothing like resting up at work after a busy weekend.  Hopefully it won't be too busy at work this week.  Loved your thoughts for the day, as usual.  Joni

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed the festival, & I'm looking forward to the pics.  Enjoy your Monday.


Hollie

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time.

Anonymous said...

And......................back to reality.  Festivals are so fun.  Wish I could go everyday.  I lov e people watching and I love to act silly and eat kettle corn and............................you nakme it.  At least there's no  laundry staring at me. :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy

Anonymous said...

Great entry!  Love that Maxine.  And that thought for the day -- man, just hit me where it hurts!!  LOL  Linda  

Anonymous said...

Cute entry. Smiles, blessings, and laughter for you. Janie

Anonymous said...

So pleased you had a good time at the festival looking forward to the pictures ...love Jan xx