Monday, March 26, 2007

CHAPTER 3, PAGE

Ten Things You Will Never Regret:

1. Showing kindness to an aged person.

2. Destroying a letter written in anger.

3. Offering an apology that will save a friendship.

4. Stopping a scandal that was ruining a reputation.

5. Helping a boy or girl find themselves.

6. Taking time to show consideration to parents, friends, brothers and sisters.

7. Refraining from gossip when others around you delight in it.

8. Refusing to do a thing which is wrong, although others do it.

9. Living according to your convictions.

10. Accepting the judgment of God on any question.

 

Author Unknown

 

GOOD MORNING !

We've been busy and on the go.  The weather remains bright sunny and very warm.  I was forced in to finding the shady side of the deck on their porch to sit in as the sun was a little to much at one point yesterday. 

Today we do more sight seeing and shopping too !  I need to find a little gift for the babes at home that are watching my critters.

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

 

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

 

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

Ma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Shopping!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

today I walked (i always park at the end of the lot to save my car from thouse who ding doors) all the way back in becuase I realized I forgot two see packets under my purse. I started to say they wont miss it. But I walked back in andI know I wont regret that now