Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 13

Some of the Best Moments in Life...

To fall in love.

To clear your last exam.

To find your exam-results much better than you expected.

To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see that person.

To pass time with your best friends and family.

To laugh until it hurts your stomach.

To listen to your favorite song on the radio.

To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.

To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.

To receive a call from someone, you don't see a lot, but you want to.

To be part of a team.

To watch the sunset from the hill top.

To go for a vacation to some pretty place.

To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.

To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.

To find money in a pant-pocket that you haven't used since last year .

To laugh at yourself looking at mirror.

To laugh without a reason.

To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.

To make new friends.

To see people that you feel and care for feeling happy.

To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.

To See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.

To take an evening walk along the beach.

To laugh .laugh........ and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.

Take time to create those moments.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It is great to remember those precious moments in life. I know I love thinking about a beautiful sunrise I’ve seen or the warmth of the sand on the beach. But how often to we take the time to make sure we create some special moments.

Every day we have a gift of 24 hours and what we do with that gift is important. If I said,”sorry, I can’t work today because I’m tired and want to stay in bed, I’d be missed by those I work for , but I would also miss that something precious that might have Happened, sooooo I get up and go each and every morning.

Believe me, there have been many mornings I could have turned off the alarm and gone back to sleep. But I didn’t. There have been many times in my life that I could have just said ‘I give up’ but thankfully I didn’t . I’ve enjoyed each and every precious moment I’ve been given and I still want many more.

I’m going to try and do my best to make some more

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.

 Robert Louis Stevenson

 May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are so right and these words are true.I have taken myself out today to send messages to sick people in J/land and others around me,even though I am acheing from top to toe myself.I thinkt here are people many worse off..We must always try and carry on and be thankfull for what we have.They are precious moments.So I have planted my seeds today.I hope you get a little sunshine and a few smiles.Taek Care Have a lovely evening.

Anonymous said...

no alert on this one. But it is good to lookat each day as a gift today is beautful gift at 75 degrees. and sunny thank you GOD

Anonymous said...

I loved your list of the best moments in life. It brought back a lot of memories.
Enjoy your day!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Loved it all.....especially the quote about the seeds you plant.

God bless you, dear girl,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Lovely I enjoyed this ....dont ever give up ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Over the Hump Day tomorrow.  yeeee haww.  This week is going by fast.

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable the inspiration that just screams from your journal!  I love it!  You make me happy every time I come here!  Thank you..

Hugs
Jackie