Thursday, March 22, 2007

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 22

I see the dew glisten in the crystallike splendor

While God, with a touch that is gentle and tender,

Wraps up the night and softly tucks it away

And hangs out the sun to herald a new day.

Helen Steiner Rice

The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. Psalm 121:6

GOOD MORNING !

The world we live in today is caught up in a lot of negativity. This of course rubs off on us too but it's up to us to make sure that as little as possible of it gets clung to us. No matter how ordinary today may be, we will have an influence on someone, perhaps without even knowing it.

Each day is ours to make as good or bad as we want it to be. If something isn’t going right,or if I’m feeling blue, or even if the weather is cold and bitter I always look for something good to dwell on . Lots of times I have nothing more that my thoughts of being on that warm sandy beach soaking up the warmth.

Lots of people are burdened with bad health or crippling diseases and amazingly these people are often the most pleasant people to be around. Perhaps they are like me, striving to live ‘On the Bright Side’

Thought for Today

Do not start today, with the broken pieces of Yesterday.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yesterday the sun actually came out for a short bit and it was wonderful!!!!!!!! today we shall have storms they sayand it looks like it on themap. I pray everyone is safe and not a problem for electronics or travel AMEN!!!!!!!! HEY I actually got to open my windows and air out the stagnant house yesterday too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a pretty bright day yesterday I took a stroll on the beach.Afraid I let the negative things get to me as you would have read in my Posting about dog fouling etc..Thankyou for your comment by the way they are very much looked forward to and appreciated.Today I will try and look on the brightside.Though black clouds are showing there faces this morning.I am to pot up a few plants and stand them out there for a quick sprinkling.God Is Good.He must have known I needed a little rain today for my new plants.I hope you get a little sunshine today and a few smiles too on the way.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

A lesson we could all take on board ,'Always look on the bright side of life ,de dum '...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

always love your entries. They are so inspiring. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I love the message of this entry. Thank you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful message today, Ma!  I couldn't agree more!

Have a wonderful day!

hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and lovely entry. : )

Angela