Thursday, March 15, 2007

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 15

The year's at the spring

And day's at the morn;

Morning's at seven;

The hillside's dew-pearled;

 The lark's on the wing;

The snail's on the thorn;

God's in His heaven -

All's right with the world!

Robert Browning

The Spring Season is probably one of the most embraced and most significant of the season changes, for it denotes the start of new life, regeneration of nature and the renewal of the spirit. It is A time to awaken from the long and cold winter season of hibernation. It is the season of rebirth and brings the hope of optimism, the feeling of a fresh beginning following a period of healing.

Good Morning !

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

This is the ‘ hump ‘ day that brings me to the down hill slide out of the winter doldrums into the pleasant valley of Spring time.

I'm afraid my hibernating body has just about reached the height of it's winter slumber by mid March each year.

Once this day is over, I'll be perking up a little more each day. By the time summer comes I'll be at my glory (mentally if not physically). Then with the changing seasons as the leaves fall so will my energy once again.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

You can't see Canada across lake Erie, but you know it's there. It's the same with spring. You have to have faith, especially in Cleveland.

Paul Fleischman

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not get this alert glad I checekd the entry. Yeah I know spring has been here a few days but IM awfuly sad its not going to be for this weekend. After 9 weeks of brutal below normal cold I Could use two weekends in a row. the last one we had so much out side stuff todo I just need this one to get out and enjoy the weekend

Anonymous said...

I suppose I know Canada is there cause that it where I live, but it is not saying much for Cleveland. Maybe winter hangs on more firmly there, but spring will come, even to Cleveland.

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by because I didn't get an alert from you. Happy you're okay and ready to get out of the winter blahs. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

lol, loved the Cleveland quote.  :)
What I`m looking forward to the most this spring is planting flowers.
Love ya
Penny

Anonymous said...

Yes where is spring already. LOL. It was warm not it's cold. I want warm weather. Hope your weekend is great.