Thursday, March 29, 2007

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 29

There is always something to chuckle about.

Sometimes we see it. Sometimes we don't.

Still, the world is filled with humor.

It is there when we are happy and

it is there to cheer us up when we are not.

Allen Klein

Good Morning !

I think I must have Spring fever. I seem happier than I can remember being in a very long time. My daughter even asked me what I’d been drinking. I don’t drink as a rule and I don’t take any meds except for the daily multiple vitamin and occasional aspirin.

Of course the anticipation of vacation and then the actual vacation probably helped a lot. I hope that what ever it is – it doesn’t go away.

From my morning devotionals…

Would anyone dare to say that their life is as sweet and delicious as a warm, fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut?

I think God’s intentions for our life is to be something sweet and wonderful, but that doesn’t mean that bad times aren’t going to happen. It’s how we view those bad times that makes the difference

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly.” I think children help grown-ups take themselves lightly. That’s why they are such blessings.

G. K. Chesterton

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your just smiply engouraging today. yeah sometimes we do need to take our selves mroe lightly and life and everything. we just get so bogged down.

Anonymous said...

You inspire me ...now Im sitting back counting my blessings ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Your journal is always so lovely and also I learn so much from it believe it or not.Many of the words you write inspire me and make me feel happier during my day.Thankyou so much,for writing these wodnderful words.Who couldn't enjoy them and your journal every day..We are blessed are we not.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

When I look back, I seem to remember times when my life was that sweet and wonderful but I wonder if I thought so then.  Just like now...I may look back later and think these times are sweet and wonderful.  It's the daily dust that clouds our vision.  

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy knowing you're happy. It's nice to share joy. Thank you.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Glad you`re feeling happy and well!! :0)
Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

Happy Day!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed that Krispy Kreme, I love the glazed ones.  Have a lovely day.  Hugs, Terry x