Friday, December 1, 2006

CHAPTER 12, PAGE 1

The Angel of December is the angel of generosity.

The December angel celebrates with us this time

of giving gifts to all the wild creatures

and to all God's children.

The angel of December leads us to join hands

with people of all races and religions,

recognizing that we are children of the same creator,

and we all share the responsibility

of bringing joy and health upon the earth.

Inspired by December's angel,

we can celebrate this season of brotherhood

by doing one act of kindness everyday of December ...

going out of our way to bring warmth and light

into another's life.

Author Unknown

Good Morning !

The last chapter of this book has begun.

It’s amazing how fast it ‘s gone. When December 31st comes around Volume 2006 will be a thing of the past. During the month of December I’ll be sharing lots of different customs,poems, short stories and prayers with you all.

I’ve already lined up many of them. Christmas is one time of the year when I had no trouble at all finding things for my journal.

Come January I’ll be starting a new book for 2007. All the joys and sorrows of my life will be written down so that they can be shared with family and friends.

For now though, It’s December and I do so enjoy the whole season from Advent on. I do hope you too will be able to celebrate this joyous time of year in some manner too

Thought For Today

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Norman Vincent Peale

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

Peace, dear friend, Christmas love without end.

Ma

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Angel of December." You just have a way of getting beauty across. : )

Your purse is very pretty. I, of course, love your Advent Wreath.

Have a beautiful day,
Angela

Anonymous said...

its a windy first day of december that is for sure.  weather changing too. nice purse I call big purses dump bags lol

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww That ia a lovely entry and I will be only too happy I hope to be sharing your journal in 2007 with you.Well thats if AOL don't have the changes we have been told of and we all have to find new servers us in United Kingdom.I hope and pray we do not lose J/Land.Thankyou for sharing .Hope you have smiles along your way today and sunshine even through December.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journal.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Oh I do like your December handbag ,I have loved reading all your entrys since I found you ,and hope to continue to do so in 2007 ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely bag.  I can't have anything big anymore as it gives me back pain just below my neck.  Too many years of heavy bags on my shoulder.  How did we get to 2007 already?
Jenny <><
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jennyp51/stop-the-clock-times-moving-too-/

Anonymous said...

your new purse is great.... I got a new one too just exactly like my favorite one onle a different color. Hope you have a wonderful December, Sandra

Anonymous said...

I love to celebrate this time of year reading your journal.  You have so many great things to say.  Your purse is awesome.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Ah, purses are my weakness. It`s always fun to find one you love!
I`m looking forward to more of your writing in 2007. :)
Hugs
penny

Anonymous said...

Another nice purse for the collection... Now what will we be collecting next year...
Linda :)