Wednesday, December 20, 2006

CHAPTER 12, PAGE 20

CHRISTMAS

That magic time of year

When everything is gentler

And more beautiful

Holly boughs and candlelight

Carols in the frosty night

And, over all, the magic bright

That always comes with Christmas!

Good Morning !

So far I’m content and happy with the progress I’ve made in preparing for Christmas. The house is mostly ready, the gifts are ready and the food will be ready on Saturday. I’ve even managed to keep up with my Advent devotions and prayers.

I have this nagging feeling, though, that I must have forgotten something. Can it really be that I’m ready??? We’ll see…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

May peace be more than a season...

                ...may it be a way of life

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

Peace, dear friends,

Christmas love without end.

MA

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not even read and I got a dinner Saturday and its not looking good. I still got my big house cleaning to do and the dogs kept me up all night. things is it would ntt be so bad if I could get the chorse done

Anonymous said...

Iam like you about ready ,but yes there is sure to be something we have forgotten he he he ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your work is basically done. Love the quote. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

So glad you're ready!!  Now you can relax and really enjoy the holiday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm mostly ready too. I wish for you all the Peace and Love that the reason for this season brought into this world so many years ago.

Anonymous said...

Peace to you too this Christmas time and all your family.I think most of us always forget that little something.Not to worry I say we manage without it ,if we do forget!!God Bless
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I think I`m all set, too! feels pretty good.  :)
Love ya
penny