Saturday, December 23, 2006

CHAPTER 12, PAGE 23

CHRISTMAS WISH

If I could have a Christmas wish.

Yes, if such things could be.

There are somethings that I'd wish for

that are just for you from me.

 I know I'd wish when you wake up

the Christmas day to start

You'd find yourself a-smiling

from a peace within your heart.

And I would wish your mind at peace -

as you think about next year.

And freedom from all worries

and freedom from all fear.

And I would wish you joyfulness

and strength to reach your goal

And deep, abiding peacefulness,

And wellness in your soul.

I know I may not get my wish

but if I could - it's true -

A Deep, Abiding, Heart-felt Peace

Is my Christmas Wish for you!

unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Today is the big Family Feast day! I’ll be making the Ham and Baked Beans and the rest will be brought by each of my babes…There will be a lot of food to be sure. From appetizers to deserts I think we’ll be eating all day !

All the preparation and work has been worth it. The joy on the grandbabes faces as they get to renew acquaintances with aunts, uncles and cousins is worth every bit of what I’ve done.

Some day in the not too far future, I know I won’t be able to do all this and I know my house won’t be able to hold all of them, so I’m giving them all fair warning that the time will come when they will have to take turns hosting the Family Christmas.

But for this year and maybe one or two more…the home for the holidays is here and now.

I put up a few early morning pictures that were taken Friday. I’ve recharged the batteries and many more pictures will be coming tomorrow.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer,

but always it will be a day of remembrance--

a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.

Augusta E. Rundel

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

<FONTFACE="COMIC size="4" color="#8000ff" MS? Sans>

Peace, dear friends,

Christmas love without end.

MA

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I love your snowman collection and you have aa lot of stockings there and I love yoru village.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful I  love your collections they are beautiful and those children are priceless awake or half asleep LOL!! Have a Wonderful Magical Christmas with them.This year will be my  first time for years not  having the family come to me, like you do,I have been asked to go along to them this year, I am so looking forward to going to them and being  waited on,for a change. Enjoy!! "Merry Christmas" God Bless you and yours.Take Care Lovely Pictures.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some rest during cleanup.
I loved your decorations. Thanks for sharing them with us. So cute and just wonderful.

Merry Christmas,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Everything looks just wonderful and I hope you have a very enjoyable holiday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

yum, yum...have a wonderful day! Loved all the pictures! :)
*hugs*
penny

Anonymous said...

Oh love the decorations and the beagle and I have forgotten what his name is?  Or she?