Wednesday, December 27, 2006

CHAPTER 12, PAGE 27

Love came down at Christmas,

love all lovely, love divine;

love was born at Christmas--

Star and angels gave the sign.

Worship we the Godhead,

love incarnate, love divine;

worship we our Jesus--

what should be our sacred sign?

Love shall be our token

love be yours and love be mine;

love to God and neighbor

love for prayer and gift and sign.

Christina Rossetti, 1883

GOOD MORNING

Back to work this morning! After 5 days of more activity than normal and 5 nights of less sleep than normal, somehow I hope to function at work today.

Three days of work and then off for a 3 day weekend for New Years. I won’t take any extra vacation days , just the holiday this time. DS #2 and family will be leaving for home on the 1st and then comes the great task of getting back to normal ??? here.

I hope the desk isn’t piled too high at work. We’ll see…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

By keeping Christ in Christmas

We are helping fulfill

The glad tidings of the angels—

"Peace on earth and to men, goodwill."

Helen Steiner Rice

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

Peace my friends,

Christmas love without end,

MA

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

our routines get so out of whack but its in a good way. yet it will be nice to get back to normal. that is one thing for sure

Anonymous said...

I hope there is not too much work for you.  Have a good day, look forward to your break at New Year

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I hope your day goes quickly,with just enough to keep you busy ,so that you are soon home again ,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you aren't overworked today or any day for that matter.

Love,
Angela

Anonymous said...

I hope your day wasn't too stressful.  I'm back to work tomorrow.  It's been awhile for me.  I'm gonna have to really get used to it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

yep it's hard to get back in the swing of things. I go back to work on Jan. 8. It's going to be so hard to get back to normal. LOL.