Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TUESDAY NIGHT FUN...JUST BECAUSE

Usually I never take the time to answer this kind of thing and I never forward them, but this one sounded like fun so here I go!

1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate?

I love them both !

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

Santa Mom has been wrapping and wrapping.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

White

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

Of course, but it's artificial.

5. When do you put your decorations up?

Week after Thanksgiving I start...by Christmas I'm done

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

I love the Ham and potato salad that we always have for dinner

7. Favorite Holiday memory:

Way too many to pick a favorite !

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

I'm still trying to figure that one out...

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve ?

We used to do gifts with my Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve....

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?

With snowflakes and Snowmen

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?

DREAD

12. Can you ice skate?

no no no

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

In recent years, my favorite gift is my computer !!!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?

Are there any that aren't my favorites???

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Having my family come home.

17. What tops your tree?

a snowman

8. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?

giving for sure

19. What is your favorite Christmas carol?

Silent Night

20. Candy canes, yuck or yum?

Yum

21. Favorite Christmas movie?

too many favorites

22. What do you leave for Santa?

Oh, he used to get milk and cookies , Now it's coffee and a donut!

 

That's all ! It was fun ! My thanks to bookncoffee at My Southern Home for this one...

 

'On Ya'- ma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading your answers.
Pam

Anonymous said...

we use artificial or keep the real wrapped becuase of the animals since its a toxin to them . I love your answers

Anonymous said...

Very good answers enjoyed learning a little bit more about you LOL!!
Take care have a lovely day.
Asstoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I woke up about 3 to 4 am looked down the bottom of the bed, nothing! Santa hadn't come.  Then i remembered, i was married now, and Santa never came again.
Jenny <><