Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ENDING THIS BOOK AND GOING OVER TO BLOGGER

THIS IS THE LINK TO MY BLOGGER JOURNAL...hope to see you all there...

http://onyama.blogspot.com/

What's New at My House will become the new spot for 'GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE'

It will take awhile to make the transition, but starting tomorrow I'll put this link in this journal again and do my entry in the blogger journal. 

After saying ALOHA and writing about changes...little did I know this would be coming.

See you all there !

ma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you over there.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I guess Blogger is good a place as any but I need to check it out later. I wonder if Blogger has alerts?  I'll put your new address on Favorites just in case :)..............

Anonymous said...

bye; its been a pleasure following your journal; I'm taking this as a sign to get out of journaling, so I'm shutting down completely; too time consuming and getting in the way of things here; good luck in your new spot and wishing you the best of luck and the Lord's choicest blessings

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi Ma..as I have said on my journal I donot think I have the energy to start another journal on Bloger. It has taken me all my time to understand how to do things on AOL !!!  I hope we can meet though vioa e.mail  sybilsybil45@aol.com
I have taken note of your blogger address and will kep it so that at least I will be kept up to date with you...  love sybil xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

I haven't started a blog yet but already put your blog on my account as I had the link.....
See ya soon!
Linda :)