Friday, February 1, 2008

I'M PASSING ON THE AWARDS

A very dear lady named Kath of My Simple Rhymes has given this NICE MATTERS award to me and I'm happy to be able pass it on ! 

I don't read a lot of journals and some of the ones I do read have already got this award and maybe the ones I have mentioned have too??? 

But here is my list of 6 of the NICE jland journals that I read.  There are more that I do love and that are very NICE too, and I hate to leave some one out, but they say 6 is the number to mention.

When you receive this award you are to list 6 more and pass on the Award.

Mosie at My Country Life is one of the first journals that I started reading and I so enjoy her rides on her horse and the beautiful country she lives in.  For me, a city gal, I rarely get a chance to see the country and I love it.

http://journals.aol.com/mosie1944/MYCOUNTRYLIFE/

Sandra too has been on my list of jounals almost from the beginning.  She is having a birthday tomorrow so you can drop in and wish her a happy BIRTHDAY

http://journals.aol.com/msecz/HappyDays/

 

Linda reminds me of my self at her age.  Having a family and going to work and coping with it all.  She is a great photographer and shares many pictures.  Right now her cat is sick and she's very worried.

http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/

 

Sylvia is also a great photographer and writes some beautiful poems.  She alwasy has a laugh or two to share with us.  She has recently moved and is just getting broadband so we hope to hear more from her.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Sonya is a busy mom, wife and HR person.  She has her hands full going back to school and working and keeping up with her family.  I'm her cheerleader !  She is a great person that cares about people and tries to do it all.

http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/MySouthernHome/

 

This lady is working in their family business and also has family that keeps her busy.  She is a grand'ma' too and always has something good to share. 

http://journals.aol.com/magran42/FazeDaze/

 

If you want to see other NICE journals that I read please check out the side bar.  I hate not to mention every one as  they are all deserving of the Nice Matters award.

BEING NICE DOES MATTER !

'On Ya' - ma

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!
How sweet I remind you of you.... that's an honor for sure....
Have a good evening...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning me~ its a good feeling
Sandra

Anonymous said...

YES you ARE my cheerleader and I LOVE YOU for it!!!!!
Many many "on ya's".
Sonya

Anonymous said...

My first award ...EVER....    Thank You so much!  

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award, and also for the way you look at the bright side of things.  I count myself blessed to have rubbed shoulders with you on this big old Internet.

Anonymous said...

Lovely words you have wrote about your j/land friends here today..I am very happy there are a couple I can go to which are new to me.I shall call upon them when I find the time,over the weekend..TIME thats the problem.I never seem to have enough of it.Where does it go to? Have a lovely weekend.The weather here is bitter and I have had to cancel my weekend outing.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award and the people you chose were awesome picks.  Thanks for sharing their links...and stories.  Hugs and love...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award. Well deserved. Great choices, know a couple of the ladys. Will have to check out the others when things are not so hectic around here. :) God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

I've only just found this entry. Thank you so much for this kind award. I hope to be back with you all in JLand very soon. Have a tale to tell of aohell - and it's not fiction lol. thinking of you and once again, thank you for your kindness. Take care my friend.
Love Sylvia xx